Pages

Tuesday 26 February 2013

Craft Organization - Part 2

Well, I went out and bought a couple of plastic containers from the supermarket that ranged from ₹17 to ₹225 for the largest container (that had 38 compartments). I also realized I could use one like that to store my earrings and that's exactly what I did - I purchased 3 big boxes, one for my craft, one for my earrings and one for my daughters earrings too!! I emptied out the contents of my craft boxes and drawer on the floor and started sorting - papers in one pile, sequins in one and stickers in one...and so on, with the help of my kids (who sorted the pompoms by color and my other finicky little craft items) I manage to sort them out like this :
So now I have colored papers, shiny papers, scissors, ribbons, stickers, stick on flowers and other decoratives, stamps and punches all neatly placed in their homes...I no longer cringe at the thought of craft because its all neatly organized for me to work and clean up!! Hope you have a creative day!!









No comments:

Post a Comment