Pages

Monday 11 February 2013

Recipe Organizing

So you've rushed out and bought that latest recipe book by Sanjeev Kapoor and you go through the glossy pages, salivating at the sight of those beautifully pictured recipes and promise yourself that you will make these new recipes for your family - and two weeks later it's gathering dust with your other 50+ recipes books that you've been collecting. Sounds familiar? Or you decide to make that delicious chocolate cake, preheat your oven and put on your apron only to find out that you don't have cocoa or baking powder! - it happens to all well meaning cooks :) - so, I admit it, I too have a penchant for collecting recipes and have many books and it has now extended into the virtual realm, where I subscribe to food magazines online !!! But, seldom do I make use of those recipes and my meal planner for the week has the same old stuff on rotation...I've decided to create a system of organizing recipes and will begin today by sorting out my books first and then organizing them - and I promise to share it with you, so you too can get rid of grimy, dusty recipe books and awaken the Master Chef in you..

No comments:

Post a Comment